Instant Notifications – wherever you are!
Keep in contact with our school using the Skoolbag App. Here we will send timely notifications on events such as school assembly, casual clothes day and the latest newsletters.
For iPhone and iPad users:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for Skoolbag app.
- When installed, click to open.
- Tap in the ‘select your school search’ and type in your school name”
- Select “OK” to receive push notifications when asked.
For Android Users:
You must first have signed up with a Google Account before installing the app.
- Click the “Play Store” button on your Android Device
- Click the magnifying glass icon at the top and type in your school name, using suburb name will help.
- Click the school name when it appears in the search.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Click “Accept” for various permissions (please note, we do not modify any of your personal data on your device).
- Click “Open” when installed.
Please Note: Some brands of Android phones need the setting in “Notification Manager” changed to “Allow” instead of “Notify” in order for the push notifications to work. The phone must also be running at least version 4 system software to run the app.
For Windows 8.1 Phone and Windows 8.1 or 10 device users:
- Go to the Windows Store on your 8.1 Windows Phone or Windows 8.1/10 Device
- Search for “Skoolbag” in the keyword app search
- Install the Skoolbag app
- Find your school either by using the keyword search or location service.
- Click the “Pin” icon to pin the school tile to your Windows Phone home screen.
Please Note: The Skoolbag Windows App is for 8.1 version Windows Phones, or Windows 8.1 and 10 devices.