This Friday, ROAM architects will be at school to meet with staff and students. The aim of the meeting is to gather various perspectives from across the school regarding teaching and learning, future growth, cultural diversity and community engagement. Our Junior School Council and School Captains are really looking forward to the opportunity to share their ideas and represent their classmates.
Some guiding questions will be:
- What do you love most about Fitzroy PS?
- When you think about great learning, what is important to you?
- What are some challenges that the school faces in the future?
- What are some improvements that the school could make to deliver the best educational outcomes for your child?
- How does the school celebrate diversity and promote inclusion in the community?
Representatives from the School Council are now in the process of gathering perspectives from parents and carers across the community to report back to the architects on Friday.